Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello Friends, Families, Enemies and Anyone Who Has The Time To Search The Web For Hours To Find This Place!

This is a work in progress; I will be adding content as quickly as possible and then, hopefully, write a daily column that will vary from political opinion to venting to me basically being a smart ass. If you want to know how much a smart ass I can be, ask my wife.

You'll quickly learn my outlook on political life can be best summed up by quoting one of my favorite Texans, Kinky Friedman. For those unfamiliar with Friedman, the Kinkster is an icon in Austin and once remarked -- and I believe this is an appropriate way to look at American politics -- "If you're patient and you wait long enough, something will usually happen and it'll usually be something you don't like."

You should be warned that, oftentimes, if I can't sleep I'll spend some time writing something that is generally a collection of random thoughts. In case I post any, you should spend considerable time reading them because, trust me, they'll be some of the best writing you can possibly imagine. Yes, I wrote that last line without laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment